1. General information
The ownership of this website belongs to La Vaqueria del Tint, with address at Carretera de Manlleu, Km 1.5, Vic, CP 08500 (Barcelona) and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive or other device. The information stored in it may be returned to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties during a subsequent visit. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs.
3. Tipes of cookies
- Technical or functional cookies: Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that users’ preferences remain known. By using functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to set analytics cookies.
- Marketing/tracking cookies: Marketing or tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles for displaying advertisements or to track the user on this website or across other websites for similar marketing purposes.
5. Disabling or deleting cookies
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this domain at any time. Depending on the browser you are using, these actions are carried out as follows:
- Cookies configuration for Apple Safari.
- Cookies configuration for Google Chrome.
- Cookies configuration for Internet Explorer.
- Cookies configuration for Mozilla Firefox.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be created again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
6. Your rights regarding personal data
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of correction: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
7. Contact details
Address: Carretera de Manlleu, Km 1.5, Vic (08500), Barcelona
Telephone: 93 886 11 61